Tuesday, December 4, 2012

40 weeks

Dear Levi,
You were born at 39 weeks 5ish days, so that means that you are now older than you were when you were born... or something like that.

This week is bittersweet. This is the last week you are living in your first house. You won't remember this place, but we will.  All the nights we rocked you in your room, all the hours we spent up with you here. The first time you smiled, laughed, crawled, stood up... Your daddy thinks I'm such a sap... but all of those things were so special for me. Him too... I'm just way more sappy than him. It also means it's your last picture in your green chair in your room. :( The chair will come with us, but the room will not. I know you are going to miss it here. You have come to love your house so much. Hopefully one day we can find a house that has big pretty windows for you to look out of. And a racetrack for you to make laps around.

There were several first of yours this week. You went to your first Christmas party. You ate your first orange and it's your new favorite food. You've eaten your first meals where you fed yourself. You are just getting way too big.

You weigh over 20lbs now and are 29" long. You are a big kid now!

 Hey, it's PJ and Crazy Hair Night!
 Mom, it's either me or Mr. Owl in the chair... there isn't room for both of us!


 I just wanted to sit in his spot!
 I'm cute!

 I'm diving off this chair in 3, 2, 1...
Hello Owl! I found you!

No comments: