By that I mean, I painted a wall in my house so that it can be a chalkboard...
And I made some more crafts for Levi...
And I worked on my "bench seat" cushion... until it got too heavy for me to lift...
And I helped Jonna and Bryan at their garage sale...
And I watched the Baylor Bears lose.... booo....
And then I watched the Rangers win!
Most of all, I missed my husband. He's probably going to start being gone more again... and so I'm a little sad and worried. Especially after days like Friday. I had to make an "emergency" run to the doctor. I really haven't been feeling well. It's kind of crazy that it took 4 months for me to finally feel the effects of this pregnancy. Luckily, Levi is unphased. As the doc said, "that's the sound of a kid on the move" (while chasing him around to hear his heartbeat).
Tomorrow on the agenda...
Trip to Joanns for more crafting supplies
Fold a massive mountain of clothes
Go to the grocery store
Do some paperwork for school, since I ran out of there at 11:30 on Friday
Eat some apples (Levi requests that I eat like 4 apples a day right now... dang pregnancy cravings)
And give my husband a great big hug when he gets home.
No comments:
Post a Comment